|Home||» Products||» Briquetting Press||» Briquette Machine|
We are one of the leading organization involved in manufacturing and supplying wide assortment of Briquette Machine to our esteemed customers. These products are thoroughly checked and tested on various required parameters during the procurement process so that our available products are free from any defect and comply with the set industry quality standards
The process of 'Briquetting' is the physical transformation of the loose raw material such as Groundnut shell, Wood waste, Bagasse, Cotton shell/stock, Mustard husk/straw, Coffee husk etc into a compactly compressed unit. The form change results in a much higher specific density of the material which increases its combustion, transportation and handling efficiency. For nearly more than two decades, briquettes have been the main source of processed biomass fuel in India for usage in small and medium scale industries.
The machine is a reliable heavy duty ram type press designed for continuous operation, equipped with a sturdy crank gear, cross head and two flywheels. One of the fly wheels acts as a pulley and is driven by the main motor through flat belt. Forced lubrication is provided by oil circulating system with dual filtration and forced cooling.
All Bushes are provided oil at 2 places to safeguard against Oil Supply failure. Material is continuously fed through a hopper by means of a vertical feeder with its own gear box and motor. Regulated feed to the press is provided by independently driven feeding system.
Dry ground or granulated material is fed to the top of the vertical feeder by screw conveyor. The vertical screw pre-compresses and forces the material downwards into pre-compression chamber. Here the material is forced by the ram through a die system into briquettes to the cooling line. The total operation is continuous and controlled from the main electrical panel.
- Input Bulk Density: 140 to 200 kg/m3
- Moisture Content: 12 - 14%
- Size: Passed Through 6 mm screen in dynamic condition
- Briquetting Pressure: 1250 kg/cm2
- Waste materials are tested for their chemical composition to decide on their suitability and to select a proper mix.
- Sun dried materialsâ€™ containing approximately 10-15 % moisture is suitable for briquetting. However if material has higher moisture content it needs to be dried before use.
- Material is screened chopped and ground to get the desired size and bulk density and is pneumatically transported into storage bins. This helps in separation of the heavier & matchlock particles and also unifying the moisture content in the material. Air used is hot or wet as the case may be, for control of moisture.
- Material from bin is discharges to the machine through regulated conveyors where it is
- Compressed in specially designed dies. The compression raises the temperature of the
- Material, softening some of the inherent binders in it, which come to the surface and bind the material together.
- Cooled briquettes are cut and packed in bags or stored in build for shipment or use.
- No binder is required in the process.