|Home||» Products||» Flash Dryer|
Dryers are designed for suspension drying of materials like bagasse, saw dust, coir pith & fibre and other fibrous, powdery and granular materials normally having a moisture content of up to 50%. (wet basis). Dryers are a must for high productivity, when operating large capacity plants on materials such as bagasse, saw dust etc.
- The System consists of pressure locked screw feeder for even and regulated feeding of material.
- Pneumatic conveying line including drying column with bends, cyclone, dampers and valves through which moist material is transported to the cyclone in the presence of hot air.
- A powerful large capacity, low pressure centrifugal fan ensures sufficient residence time for complete removal of excess moisture.
- Instrumentation and controls to monitor temperature of input and output gases are provided to ensure that the system works within the safety parameters.
- Capacity: 1.5 to 5.0 tons/hr
- Input Moisture: up to 50% (above this, the dryer get de-rated)
- Output Moisture: 15%
- Power Consumption: 8 - 12 KWH/ton of output (depending on the type and size of dryer)