|Home||» Products||» Small Hammer Mill Grinder|
Small Hammer Mill Grinder
Small Hammer Mill Grinder
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying unique range of Small Hammer Mill Grinder Machine to our esteemed customers. Most of the agro residues are not available for in forms that can be directly fed to the briquetting press, therefore the IGS is designed to convert materials such as Soya Husk, Cotton Stalks, Rice Husk, Groundnut Shells, Wood Chips, Mustard Stalk, Sugarcane Trash, Horticultural and Forest Residues into a form that can be accepted by the Briquetting press.
- Removes sand, stones, metals and other heavies from the material
- Increases the bulk density of the material, resulting in nearly 25- 50% increase in output from the Briquetting and Pelletising Press
- Enables moisture reduction of up to 10% in the biomass being processed.
- Increases the life of the wear parts by nearly 50% (in the briquetting and Pelletising press) resulting in lower operating costs
- Ensures continuous operation of the plant, which otherwise is not possible
- Decreases the downtime of the briquetting press that occurs due to feeding contaminated (with stones, nut bolts and sand) raw material.
The IGS consists of four different sub-assemblies.
FEEDING SCREW CONVEYOR: An inclined screw conveyor is used to feed the material to the hammer mill via stone trap.
HAMMER MILL GRINDER: The grinder is of robust steel construction, reinforced at critical areas. Large diameter balanced rotor and shaft made from high tensile steel and structurally welded guarantees continuous production and performance. Balanced hammer system mounted on Anti Vibration Mounting Pads for vibration isolation, ensures silent running and absorbs intermittent loads and shocks. Oversized shaft bearings are dust protected and placed away from the grinding chamber for long operating life and low down time. Grinding chamber is easily accessible and lined to aid to the grinding operation and protection to the main structure. Depending on the raw material and operating situation, power is provided either by means of directly coupled TEFC motor or via pulley.
PNEUMATIC EXTRACTION AND CONVEYING SYSTEM: High-volume, low-pressure pneumatic system is used for effective grinding and extraction of material from grinder. System helps further in transferring the material to the briquetting area. Low speed/low pressure centrifugal fan is used for effective grinding and material transfer. Material is collected in cyclone and discharged through the airlock. Hot air can also be sucked into the system for reducing moisture
DUST SUPPRESSION SYSTEM: Bag filters are used to collect the dust generated during grinding. This helps is maintaining the environment dust free and also prevents any material loss.
OPERATION OF SYSTEM:
- Incoming material is fed to the screw feeder to transfer the material to grinder via stone trap and put the material to grinding.
- Swinging hammers take the incoming material into grinding chamber to crush the material on to the stationery liners. Ground material is sucked through the screen. (Size of the Screen and Hammers determine the size of the crushed particles and output quantity)
- Extracted material is mixed with hot air [if desired] and conveyed through pipe to the material collecting cyclone.
- Granulated material is collected in cyclone and transferred to the briquetting area.
- Dust laden air is sucked through filter to collect the suspended particulate material (SPM) and clean air is released to the atmosphere (SPM less than 50 mg/m3